Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cupcake Design

If you are interested in cupcake design but don't know where to start, just take a look at this video. It shows you basic techniques that are simple for beginners to do (like me!).





As mentioned in the video, this would be fun to do with the kids too.

Here are more ideas on cupcake design and cake decorating. The membership site provides you hundreds of step-by-step online videos, how-to articles, ideas, tips & tricks. Perfect for you if you are thinking of making it your hobby or even starting your own cupcake business.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried cupcake yet... hmm..
    Good idea for the next coming school holiday!
    Thanks mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love cupcakes. We make muffins in the cupcake tins. We've made cheesecakes in the cupcake tins and yes we even make cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making cupcakes in fact I have my own business i will post on youtube a slideshow on how to design many things if you have any ideas let me know and i will try to make them!
    Thank you,
    Unknown

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.