Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Want To Know About Homeschooling In Malaysia?

If you are one of those parents who are not happy with the current school education and what to know more about homeschooling, then make some time this Saturday (14th June 2008) and join Chong Wai Leng and gang who are giving free talks on the subject.

Venue:
Financial Care Center.
1, Jalan PJU 5/3B, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya


Map available at http://www.familyplace.com.my
Please email: info@familyplace.com.my to register (state no.of people coming)

Program:

2.00 pm: Registration

3.00 pm: Why We Need Alternatives in Education: K V Soon

3.30 pm: Learning Beyond Schooling: Bringing Out Children's True Potentials:
Chong Wai Leng
3.45 pm: Homeschooling as a viable option: David Tan & Sook Ching
4.15 pm: Questions & Answers
5.30 pm: Session Ends.

Wish I could go but I have a church activity whereby we are making cream cheese tarts to give to the fathers the next day for Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! i missed this..I want to know more about homeschooling though...

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.