Quickly go through this questionnaire:
- Do you constantly wonder what to blog about?
- Do you wish your children will go to bed early so you can have some time on the computer?
- Does your heart drop when hardly anyone leaves a comment on your blog?
- Do you experience a pang of envy when you come across someone else's blog that has 40 over comments?
- Do you check your Facebook every hour to see what everyone else is up to?
- Is your hobby tweeting? (and it has been a while since you heard real birds tweeting).
- Do you have 1000+ followers (and you want more)?
- Do you follow 2000+ people (and you are still adding to your list)?
MAMAS PARENTING TIP
Take time to ponder what really matters in life.
- Make sure you have more conversation time with your kids and spouse then your online buddies (whom you've never seen before).
- It's more important to have your kids follow you than to have 5000 followers online.
- Leaving constructive comments in your children's lives will have greater impact than commenting on other people's blog.
- Wonder how to make your children feel loved and valued and not so much what to blog about.
- It's okay if you're not the most popular blogger around (unless you're blogging for BIG BUCKS), what matters is that you are popular with your kids.