Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crochet A Headband With Flower

My mom bought some yarn and crochet needles for my girl to learn. We found on YouTube a simple project for her to do - a 3 strand headband. She did okay crocheting the basic chain but got frustrated doing the slip stitch. This girl of mine gives up easily. So, I made it into a "duet" project: She did all the basic chain and I did all the rest.

She was very happy when it was completed. I also was very happy coz' I learned something new too. I can now crochet a flower. Woohoo!

I was just thinking to myself, how lucky we are these days with the internet. Before, I would have to go to the yarn shop to look for somebody to teach me. Now, all I have to do is turn on my computer.

Anyway, if you are looking for a simple crochet project, you can try this first. Here are the 2 videos to show you how:
Part 1 http://youtu.be/L3ctJeez3tk
Part 2 http://youtu.be/Clq3zTgWHy8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.