Saturday, September 24, 2011

Poster Your Images

What do you have on your wall? Most people like to put up family pictures. My DH, he likes to put up posters with motivational quotations. For example, these are some sayings from his posters:
  • Think Out Of The Box.
  • Failing Doesnt' Make You A Failure. Giving Up Does!
  • Challenges Can Be Stepping Stones Or Stumbling Blocks. It's Just A Matter Of How You View Them.
  • Worry Is Like A Rocking Chair. It Gives You Something To Do But Doesn't Get You Anywhere.
  • Success Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity.
I've noticed that many people have started to think about Christmas gifts. You know what? A poster is a nice gift to give a friend. Maybe even a family member. Almost all of us have tons of images lying in our computer's hard disk. It is so easy to convert some of those images into custom posters. I know some of you are lucky to have a DSLR camera. I've seen plenty of awesome looking photos on blogs. Imagine adding some motivational words to an beautiful picture and then send it for custom poster printing. I think that makes a unique gift with a personal touch, don't you?

I know my son would love it if I converted some of his bird pictures into a poster. He is a budding birder. Here are some of his pictures:


Amazingly, poster printing is quite affordable. You could get a 24" x 36" poster printed for $19. It's a small price to pay for turning a lovely memory into a work of art.

Well, that's just a thought about what you can do with your tons of images and ideas for gifts.

*This post is brought to you by PosterBrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.