- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I got my golf handicap when I was 11 and started to play competitive golf thereafter. I won my first state open at the age of 14. It was the Perak Open at Royal Perak Golf Club.
- I was honored the title Malaysian Sportswoman of the Year 1992.
- I was conferred the award Ahli Mangku Negara (AMN) by the Yang diPertuan of Negeri Sembilan when he was Agong.
- I am the only Malaysian to have won the Malaysian Ladies Open and did it 5 times.
- I hate, hate, hate migraines. I get them at least once a month. No it has nothing to do with my menstrual cycle. I get it when it's too hot, when I'm too tired, when there is haze etc....
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Some people know us as the Mormons. Getting baptized is one of the best things that I did in my life. I have learned so much from the church: what is this life about, how to be happy, the importance of family, how to be a good parent, how to face trials and tribulations etc....
- I love reading good children's books. That's why I started my online bookshop for children and parents.
- I love to sleep in and hate waking up early in the morning. I am a night person.
This tag is now passed on to:
Now on to the next tag. Karen Yiau and Momofcairo gave me Blogivitis. I'm to list 10 symptoms that define me as 'infected'.
- I gladly sidetrack into blogging and blog hopping instead of posting up books to sell at my bookshop.
- Camera is always ready to take pictures for blogging purposes.
- Cannot just post the pictures, but must scrap them first (when time permits). Must add some 'spice' to the blog so people will come back. Everyone enjoys scraps. Plus give me an outlet for some creativity lah.
- I use my blog to blackmail my kids -- "I'm going to show all the aunties how naughty you are".
- I also use my blog to encourage my kids -- "Wah, so clever. Let me go tell all the aunties how clever you are."
- It makes my day to see comments on my posts. Blogivitis makes me crave for more, and more, and more comments. Good comments okay, not spam and hate mail. Don't you agree that your motivation to blog increases when you see more people visiting you.
- I know more about my bloggy friends than I do my neighbours.
- I eat 2 packets of Tom Yam noodles so I can torture myself with the spicyness (I'm one who can't take very spicy food)... so I can get rid of my headache (and it worked)... so I can finish this post and publish it tonight.
- I am sitting here, cracking my head as to what other symptoms of blogivitis I have instead of going to bed (it's now 12:35am) and getting the sleep I need.
- AND last of all, I know I have blogivitis when my children asks to use the computer and I tell them NO, with the excuse that mommy has to do work on the computer... when actually it's just blogging.
That's it for my tags this time.