cake was again my frugal Jelly Cake. I made this cake for them last year and he wanted it again. Jie-jie K's birthday is coming up and she also wants the Jelly Cake, but different flavors and mixed fruit instead of peaches. This may be the standing order for the next few years. Heheheh. I don't mind coz' it's cheap and easy to do.
I got the candles at Tesco. They had it on sale. 1 box was less then RM1. There was even a musical candle.
So, how do I describe this boy of mine who just turned 6?
- Still active and playful as ever. Can't sit still and can't keep quiet.
- Has lost his interest for dinosaurs. Instead, it's dragons, Ben 10, guns, swords and Transformers now.
- Needs plenty of reminders on manners and speaking uplifting words.
- Still a mama's boy. He still sticks near to me and needs his hugs and cuddles.
- Very sensitive and gets angry quickly.
- Can be very helpful and considerate if he wants to.