- Practical gifts - Give her something that she can use. Moms appreciate things, gadgets and stuff that will help her save time and effort. Help her become more efficient.
- Jewelry and accessories - Make sure you know what kind of style she likes.
- Nice-to-have gifts - Teddy bears and flowers would be in this category. More examples would be like mugs, Luxury Heatable Cozy Boots and a Telescopic Backscratcher.
- Electronic gadgets - Yes, some moms like gadgets too.
- Edible gifts - Her favorite cake, cupcakes, cookies, gourmet chocolates. Fill a basket with your mom's favorite snacks.
- Homemade gifts - Kids can easily make this lollipop flower and write their own heartfelt messages. Not so crafty? It's okay. Why not put together a coupon book filled with service coupons just for mom.
Here are some cute, unique gift ideas for Mother's Day.
Throwzini Knife Block
I know some people don't like the idea of giving knives as a gift. But look how cute this is. Mom gets a new set of super sharp knives that makes her cooking easier. And the knife block not only properly protects the knives but also adds some style to the kitchen.
Make mom's computer more uniquely hers with a non-generic looking keyboard. The FunKey stickers are placed on each individual key, which blend together to create an awesome theme or one eye-catching graphic!
So mom never runs out of power, give her this universal solar charger. What can she do with it? Charge just about all of her everyday rechargeable gadgets and gizmos – mobile phones, MP3 players, iPods, GPS devices, PDAs.
*Contains affiliate links