Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Happens To Children When They Are Locked Up In A Tower?

I finally had the opportunity to watch Disney's Rapunzel story titled "Tangled". I really enjoyed it. So did my children. However, it got me thinking... "What Happens To Children When They Are Locked Up In A Tower?"

Obviously it turned out to be quite a good thing because look at Rapunzel, she is...
  • sweet and lovable
  • love animals
  • very resourceful
  • knowledgeable (she mapped out the stars)
  • courageous
  • has beautiful hair (well, maybe you need a magic flower for that)
  • artistic
  • strong and healthy
  • polite
This is indeed in favor of homeschooling.

I want my children to be sweet and lovable, caring, resourceful, knowledgeable, courageous, polite, obedient etc... all the good characteristics possessed by Rapunzel. So, anyone know where I can find a tower?


p.s. I hope you guys know I'm joking about the tower :)

2 comments:

  1. If you can find such a tower do let me know, maybe we can lock our kids up together. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsgather:
    No, they must each have an individual tower. The only friends allowed are animals and dragons :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.