- The Artful Parent shows you how you can decorate a blown egg with paper napkin decoupage. I like the idea of blown eggs as oppose to hard boil eggs so they last longer. She has a whole post on how to blow the egg too.
- Childhood 101 gives us some ideas on how to add literacy into an Easter egg hunt.
- Meet the Dubiens shares how we can make magical jellybeans grow into a lollipop. How fun!
- Playing by the Book gives directions on how to preparing and playing Egg Drop. If you don't mind the mess later on, you can try this.
- You can have fun in the kitchen doing these Easter cookies that look like baby chicks. Busy Mom on the Go shows you how.
- How about a frugal but super cute craft. Frugal Family Fun Blog demonstrates how to make a Teensy Tiny Easter Basket that you can fill with little chocolate eggs.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
What Easter Stuff Are Parents Doing With Their Children?
Image via WikipediaI was looking around the net and found so many fun Easter things parents were doing with their children. I decided to list them down here for your convenience: