Thanks to Geetha for including me in her tagged group. So nice to be remembered in times like these. Hehehe. I'll start off by listing the 5 people I'm going to tag next in case they never make it to the end of this posting.
The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
1. My All
2. All About Zara/Mom2ashley
4. Essence of Love
5. Mamas Bag Of Tricks
Then you select five people to pass the love on to.
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Freezing my butt off in Provo, Utah as I start a new semester at Brigham Young University. Probably preparing for a tournament as well. Oh yeah, I also remember the 6am aerobic session. Walking in the snow at that ungodly hour was peaceful and beautiful if there was a snowfall the night before ... everything white you know, but the cold was far from peaceful or beautiful.
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Oldest girl just started kindy. Changing younger boy's diapers.
3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. French fries
2. Pringles / Jackers
3. Jelly sweet
4. Cheese cake
5. Goreng pisang
4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. I Am A Child of God
2. Families Can Live Together Forever
3. The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock
5. Itsy Bitsy Spider
(First 3 are church songs)
5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...)
1. Use it to generate more either through investments, business etc....
2. Buy land, build my own house with a place for food storage, panic room, play room, library, garden of vegetables and a few farm animals to achieve self reliance status.
3. Hire people to take care of my house and little farm.
4. Take care of my parent's needs and wants.
5. Help the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.
6. Five bad habits:
1. Bite or tear at nails.
2. Lazy to exercise
3. Forget people's names.
4. Spending too much time reading blogs
5. Sleep late, wake up late.
7. Five things you like doing:
1. Going out for supper
2. Golfing after a long lay-off.
3. Family trips
4. Digital Scrapbook
5. Listening to my children talk about life.
8.Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again
2. Proton Tiara
3. Snakes or lizards as pets
4. Barbie Dolls
5. Smelly Toufoo
9. Five favorite toys
1. My laptop / PC (whichever and whatever my DH puts on my table).
2. DVD player
4. Digital Camera
5. Golf Clubs