Finally koko D earns his place on this blog with his empty clean plate. I was complaining a few weeks back how he was giving me a hard time finishing his food and feeding his ownself. Well, he has been really good the last week or so. Not only finished his food, but c-l-e-a-n-e-d the plate. I love clean plates :)
Now, I wonder what did the trick? Was it:
1. My pep talk about how he needs to be an example to his baby brother? That baby might wonder why a koko needs to be fed?
2. The fact that his grandfather has gone back to Penang and therefore, nobody to 'bully'?
3. How his big sister is now doing a fantastic job cleaning her plate and getting lots of praises from me?
4. The fact that he had to sit out on an after-meal goody that one time he didn't finish his food?
5. He loves Mommy and is trying very hard to be an obedient child?
6. Our reminders that he is not growing as he should and so his body needs the food?
7. Our cooking is getting better?
8. Our lesson that our bodies are a gift from Heavenly Father and that we are responsible to care for it?
Hmm... I wonder what did the trick?