Saturday, November 22, 2008

Help Make Christmas Memorable For My Children

ChristmasImage via WikipediaA few days ago I mentioned how I am encouraging my children to earn their own Christmas shopping money. Well, I had them make a list of people they would like to give Christmas gifts to, and lets just say they are grateful for MANY wonderful people in their lives. After totaling up the amount of money they would need, I don't think mama's pocket is sufficient. Hahaha. So I figured they should join the family business -- affiliate marketing.

We've set up an online Christmas Gift Shop and hope you can help us by doing your shopping there. Please refer it to your friends. Consider it your bit of charity this holiday season. It'll benefit us both: you get "happy Christmas gifts" (yup, my children call it that) and a small part of your purchase becomes pocket money for them to make others happy too.

Like I said in my other post, my children have been told that all money they collect is strictly to get gifts for others; none of it will be for personal gain.

So go there now and tell me what you think? If you think there's a certain Christmas gift that I need to add to the shop, let me know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic way to makesome Christmas gifting cash for the kids!

    I really hope this takes off for you.

    I think that you may have inspired me to do something like this in preperation for next Christmas - with a family of 5 children the extra income it may provide would sure go a long way to helping the kids by presents for others.

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.