Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Keep Your Toddler Busy

I found the perfect thing to keep my toddler busy - a slinky. An inexpensive toy that provided entertainment for a long time. Every few minutes he would call me and say "see mommy, I can do this". I was quite intrigued at the way he was exploring it. He would pull it, bend it, drag it, drop it, twirl it etc....

The end stopped eventually when it ended up like this:

Yup, it got twisted up. The next time somebody asks me why I bothered going to university to get a degree just so I can end up staying home to care for the kids, I'll tell them I have slinkies to unravel. It takes brains to do that you know.

Mamas Parenting Tip

  • Slinkies are a good source of entertainment for young children
  • Your education did not go to waste. It is your education that makes you a wiser parent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't go without saying something. I would love to read your comments. BUT no junk comments please.